1. Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
If you are only browsing this Site, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. This Site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) requested. This information may be used to improve the overall user experience.
Generally, we collect your personal information in the following ways:
- when you submit any forms to us, including but not limited to application or enquiry forms;
- when you interact with our staff, for example through telephone calls, letters, emails, fax, or face-to-face meetings;
- when you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing list, or when you respond to our request for additional personal information, our promotions and other initiatives;
- when you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing or operational representatives and agents and other service providers;
- when you submit your personal information to us for any other reasons.
We may collect, use and/or disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide and improve our services;
- for targeted online marketing;
- to contact you regarding any complaints, feedback, queries or requests;
- handling any issues which have come to our attention;
- to facilitate investigations into any suspicious or illegal activity on the Site;
- for internal administrative and management purposes;
- where required by any act, statute, law, or regulation, or by the order of a government authority or a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction;
- such other purposes consented by you for which your personal information is collected; and
- any other purpose reasonably related to the aforesaid.
We may disclose your personal information to our partners whom we have engaged to provide our services, to maintain this Site or to protect the security or integrity of this Site and our databases. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such partners do not use your personal information for a purpose other than the purposes for which the personal information were originally given.
3. Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may inform us should you wish to review and change or delete your personal information previously provided to us. We will not be responsible for any such modification of your personal information.
4. Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through the Site. However, as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you transmit such information at your own risk. We do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transaction and other communications made through the Site.
Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that the Site is free of viruses or other unauthorised software.
You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using or accessing the Site.
5. Third Party Websites
6. Applicable Law